Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Quote from Anais Nin

“I do not want to be the leader. I refuse to be the leader. I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness. I want a man lying over me, always over me. His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work, his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot. I don’t mind working, holding my ground intellectually, artistically; but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated. I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet, not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing, but I am going to be pursued, fucked, possessed by the will of a male at his time, his bidding.”

3 comments:

  1. now i know why people like rand paul and paul ryan are so devoted to her, she was a kinky woman into domination and submission. it just goes to show that you never can be sure what is going on behind closed doors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i meant to add that it is time for the two pauls to come out of the closet and let us know which brands of kink are to be found in their bedrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to go look up those names. Yeah, I don't follow politics. Why would they tell you what's in their closet, or under their bed, or in their basement? There might be whips and crops and ballgags in there! If there is, I say good for them.

    ReplyDelete