Monday, July 22, 2013

Menage Monday: Taboo Authors

A few weeks ago, I talked about an author who wrote taboo erotica over 30 years ago. Now, I'd like to talk about taboo authors today. You would think it would be easier and more acceptable to write about any erotica topic in 2013. At least easier than it was when Anne Rice wrote The Sleeping Beauty trilogy back in the early 80s. I don't believe it is. We're a judgemental people at times, and we like to feel morally superior to others. That may never change. What is different is that we have e-readers to keep our tastes to ourselves if we want to. The biggest perk of the e-reader revolution!


On a side note, there's a poll off to the right. I'm thinking about a monthly writing prompt instead of weekly. Or a few contest ideas I have rattling in my brain. Make your choices!

I do ramble sometimes, don't I?

Here's Menage Monday's list:

1. Dylan Cross
Dylan writes dark erotica; non-consent, reluctance and blackmail erotica. Gallery is an example of the dark edge that Dylan walks with his erotica stories.

2. Selena Kitt
She might be the most recognizable name in erotica right now. From incest to lesbian to romance, her books are pretty hot.

3. Reilly Bane
Reilly writes about dubious consent, monsters and tentacles. Check out her work. Some of these are on my TBR list.

No comments:

Post a Comment