Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Excitement

This blog is for expressing myself. Sharing sexy pictures and stories with other people. And occasionally, like today, it's for promoting my books! I try not to be overly in-your-face with my promotions. It's bad karma. I don't like it when people scream 'Buy my boooooook!!!!' five minutes after I say hello to them. Guess what? I'm not going to buy it, so I don't want to turn people off like that.


At the same time, I want people to buy and love my books! I'm a writer. It's like an orgasm when a reader buys my book then has awesome things to say about the stories. It means it stuck with them long enough to return to the original site and leave that review. It's an amazing gift from a reader.

When I published Fearful Cravings, I was nervous. It's unlike my other stories, and I had doubts about how it would be received. Readers of my books know that my characters don't even like each other most of the time. In this book, they like each other. One of them might even fall in love, but it's still BDSM, and there's pain along with the sex.

Determined to get more exposure for my work, I submitted to some review sites.


My first solicited review came back last night. 4.5 out of 5 stars!

Fearful Cravings is a very sexy love story with a HEA for now, ending. I liked them both, but although there is a story other than the sex, it pales in comparison to the sex component of the book. Good read, but have your ice water and a fan close by.

Manic Readers Click there to get to the full review.

A note to authors, Manic Readers gives you access to dozens of review bloggers in one space. Upload your book and click the bloggers you'd like to submit to, or click them all.

Try it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment