Monday, June 03, 2013

Menage Monday: Sins

I'm a big fan of Deviant Art. There are some talented artists doing stunning work there. I've mentioned it before I'm sure, and I know I've added some of their work to my blogs - with attribution of course. This Menage Monday is about my favorite sins with the appropriate artwork added. These were done by `dahlig. The link if anyone wants to check out the rest of her work.

Laziness

Technically called Sloth. I prefer laziness because sloth feels gross sliding around on my tongue. Try it. Doesn't it feel a little dirty, and not in a good way?





















The second sin is Vanity or Pride. I don't think I'm full of pride, but it can sneak up on you. Something to be aware of anyway. Plus it's a fabulous picture.





















And Lust of course. I'm an erotica writer. We're all guilty of Lust.



No comments:

Post a Comment