Friday, May 24, 2013

Flash Friday: Poll

Favorite Characters from The Fall


  • Chastity



  • Thorn



  • Ivory



  • Fist



  • Pixie


Vote on your favorites. If the winner is a supporting character, I'll add in a more detailed scene featuring him or her. Blogger doesn't have an option to embed polls into posts, or I'd have done something super fancy for you guys.

Vote in the comment section, please!

It begins with a character, usually, and once he stands up on his feet and begins to move, all I can do is trot along behind him with a paper and pencil trying to keep up long enough to put down what he says and does.
- William Faulkner

4 comments:

  1. Fist. Definitely Fist for me. The brutish, rough, "I take whatever I want" attitude of his is something i really enjoy! I wouldn't mind one bit seeing more of him and the poor girls falling in his hands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Master! It's hardly surprising to me that you'd love Fist. I should write a story with him as a main character instead of a secondary character just for you.

      Delete
    2. Thorn is a versatile dom making the best use of his slave for his enjoyment.

      Delete
    3. I like Thorn, too. Actually, I like them all!

      Delete